terça-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2023

Plans for 2023

The purpose of this post is to share my current plans for this blog, but before that I want to thank my readers for their support. It is very rewarding for me to see that even today my blog continues to be indicated as a reference for learning Blueprints. Even my C++ material is indicated as a great reference to get an overview of Unreal C++ as shown in the image below:



In 2023, I will write articles about Verse programming as soon as it becomes available to the public. Verse is a new programming language created by Epic Games for the metaverse. 

It will be the script language of Unreal Editor for Fortnite, which is expected to be released in March 2023. You can count on me on this new journey of learning and teaching.
 
I'm also going to create a new section on my blog called Memories. I've always wanted to share personal memories related to video games and game development.

My blog content is organized into 4 sections that can be accessed from the Table of Contents pages:

You can follow and comment on the content of the blog on Facebook or Twitter.