sábado, 12 de outubro de 2024

Translations of my Blueprints/UE5 book

The purpose of this post is to share with you the joy I feel when I see my book Blueprints Visual Scripting for Unreal Engine 5 being translated and published in other languages.

This is the result of many years of work with Unreal Engine that started with my tutorials on programming in UnrealScript:

https://romerounrealscript.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents.html

It was something I started without any pretensions but which generated opportunities that I decided to dedicate myself to.

My book was published in 2022:


The Korean version was published in 2023:


The Chinese version was published in 2024:



Translation into Russian is underway.


Currently, the focus of my studies is on the new Verse programming language. It is part of UEFN (Unreal Editor for Fortnite) but later it will be available in the standard Unreal Engine editor.

This is the link to my Verse language tutorials:

https://romeroblueprints.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents-verse.html